Delta Hotels by Marriott Prince Edward
ACCOMMODATIONSCATERINGE-COMMERCEEVENT FACILITYMEETING FACILITIESRESTAURANT
Delta Prince Edward by Marriott, Charlottetown's only waterfront hotel and steps away from the heart of downtown Charlottetown, offering outstanding amenities, service, guestrooms with sweeping harbourfront views and welcoming Island hospitality.
Our 4.5 star hotel is within walking distance to culinary delights, performing arts centers, the vibrant Victoria Row scene and just minutes to some of the best beaches in North America. As part of Canada’s Food Island, our outlets and catering services showcase the best of PEI. In the summer months, visit Brakish, our outdoor patio overlooking the marina serving up the best in casual outdoor dining while gathering with friends & family. Along with spacious guest rooms and dining amenities take your work out to the next level in our well-equipped spacious fitness room overlooking the streets of Charlottetown.
Cool off in our indoor swimming pool, relax in the hot tub and finish off your session in our saunas. Indulge in a pampering treatment at the full-service Cocoon Wellness Spa, independently owned & operated.
Looking to host an event, meetings special occasions? We have a full menu of flexible indoor/outdoor venue spaces from which to choose and you will be well served by our Sales & Events experts throughout, from planning to the day of the event. We look forward to welcoming you to the Delta Prince Edward by Marriott.
Simple Made Perfect.
- Our hotel is equipped to handle meetings of any size, from seminars for 10 to conventions for over 2,000.
- Our hotel makes it easy for you to discover the area's most popular attractions.
- Accommodation boasts picturesque views of the harbour, the city or the water
- Enjoy a front-row seat Charlottetown's entertainment district and major attractions.
- Our expansive Confederation Ballroom can easily accommodate conventions of up to 2,300 attendees