Info Session: How to hire new immigrats & recruit international talent
The Chamber invites you to attend a breakfast information session outlining the government programs available for Island employers to hire new immigrants and recruit talent internationally.
Mary Hunter from the Office of Immigration will answer the following questions:
- What programs are available for my business to hire new immigrants or recruit internationally?
- Where do I go to access these programs?
- How long does the process take?
- How long does the program last?
- What are the costs associated with doing so?
To help accommodate busy schedules, two sessions will be held:
- Complementary Breakfast: Wednesday, February 27th at 8:00 AM, Atlantic Technology Centre, 4th Floor Conference Room
- Complementary Lunch: Wednesday, March 6th at 12:00 PM, Atlantic Technology Centre, 4th Floor Conference Room
To attend, please RSVP to Sheryl at email@example.com with your preferred date.